Site Reliability Engineer
Are you a DevOps Engineer and want help shape how WORTH delivers DevOps? Join our multicultural DevOps team at our Caballero Factory office in The Hague.
What will you do?
- Design and implement our containerisation effort, using technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and VSTS
- Deliver CI, CD and Testing services for the development teams
- Manage the daily operational requirements of our 100+ virtual Linux servers on a VMWare stack
- Build and configure new server platforms for projects and the automated tooling to do so
- Utilise monitoring tools like Zabbix and New Relic, to pro-actively identify and resolve (potential) problems
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - hardware, software, application and network
- Support our development teams
- Create and shape the design of our future infrastructure
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of our infrastructure
- Document current and future processes and policies and making them repeatable
We are currently in a DevOps transition phase, so if you are keen to contribute to and bring new ideas for better and faster delivery pipelines, join us to develop and actualize our future plans.
You thrive in a fast-paced, international environment, high energy level, positive attitude and execution power keep you focused on achieving goals in a rapidly growing organisation. In addition, you:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Own Azure DevOps and create patterns and practices for Development Teams to follow and be accountable to
- 4 or more years’ experience as a Cloud Engineer, Build Engineer and/or Release Engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes and containerization in general
- Good knowledge about continuous integration/deployment
- Excellent knowledge about major cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of configuration and provisioning (Terraform, Ansible)
- Comfortable writing and speaking English
- The willingness to take on occasional on-call shifts
On a side note, it would be great if you have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and VSTS.
What do we offer?
- A salary (and we also chip in your pension).
- Challenging and impactful projects for high profile clients.
- A fantastic team of smart and awesome people from all over the world.
- A workplace in the creative and innovative Caballero Fabriek in The Hague.
- Lots of learning, and room to do things your way.
- Visits to events, conferences and training.
When you join WORTH, you will be part of a highly energetic, fast-growing company that helps organisations creating the best digital solutions, become smarter and future proof. Our people enjoy a collaborative and international work environment, lots of freedom and to get things done while having fun. If you like working with curious, high-performing colleagues, WORTH is the place for you.